Watch how your coworkers, Stacey and Jordan, got extra help
Watch how Grand Rounds helped Frances and Leo
Grand Rounds provides you and your family with expert second opinions and help with finding a highly rated, in-network physician for your medical or behavioral health condition.
There is no cost to you for Grand Rounds’ services, and it’s totally confidential.
When to use Grand Rounds:
- You need to find a new in-network doctor (“Visits”)
- You have a serious diagnosis (such as cancer or any diagnosis that impacts your quality of life)
- You’ve been recommended for surgery (“Opinions”)
Please Note: For our Hawaii and Puerto Rico employees and their enrolled dependents, the Opinions feature is available. The Visits feature is not available at this time.
Key features of Grand Rounds’ services:
- Medical records are collected on your behalf and securely stored in your online patient portal, available to you for viewing.
- If you register an account online with Grand Rounds, you can communicate online with the Grand Rounds care team assigned to you. You can also talk to them on the phone.
- You may give other people access to your patient portal, such as your primary care physician or family members.
To activate a Grand Rounds account, click here. If you'd prefer to talk to a person, call 1-844-870-4562 and a Grand Rounds Care Coordinator will help you get started. The individual for whom you’re seeking assistance must be enrolled in the medical Plan.
Always consult with your doctor before making medical decisions – you are responsible for making your own health care choices. Grand Rounds does not determine whether a procedure is covered by the Plan. For coverage determination, contact Aetna at 1-800-814-3543, HMSA at 1-800-776-4672 or TripleS 1-787-774-6060.